Network Engineer Job in Groton, Connecticut : CT 06340
Looking for Network Engineer Jobs? See currently available Network Engineer job openings on network-engineer.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
network-engineer.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any network engineer job . We provide job resources for Network Engineer positions throughout the industry. network-engineer.jobs.net also provides Network Engineer jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Network Engineer by either city or state.
network-engineer.jobs.net is a network engineer job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Network Engineer jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your network engineer job search on network-engineer.jobs.net today.
Administrative Assistant Job Description
- Provides full-range of administrative and laboratory support.
- Manages multiple Outlook calendars with expertise.
- Plans and coordinates a variety of meetings and events, such as staff meetings and a variety of recurring events with other groups and vendors when necessary.
- Prepares and edits reports and presentations using Microsoft Office software.
- Organizes and maintains files.
- Replies to routine inquiries.
- Provides project assistance when necessary.
- Expedites flow of work, and initiates follow-up when necessary.
- Maintaining stocks of office and laboratory supplies.
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- Serves as back-up administrative support for any member of the team when necessary.
- Contributing to general laboratory organization.
- Scheduling appointments and compiling pre-written updates for staff meetings.
- Assisting with equipment maintenance updates and usage tracking.
- Assisting with sample management, distribution, and shipping.
- Maintaining electronic information using departmental document management system.
Groton Network Engineer Job
Administrative Assistant Job Requirements
W2 ONLY!!! NO CORP TO CORP
- College degree.
- Years of experience range from 3-10 plus.
- Previous experience working in a pharmaceutical or biotech environment is desired, but not required.
- Proficiency with SharePoint software.
- Knowledge of Ariba and Concur software.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, and computer literate enough to quickly learn new systems.
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills.