Network Engineer Job in Bedford, Massachusetts : MA
Looking for Network Engineer Jobs? See currently available Network Engineer job openings on network-engineer.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
network-engineer.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any network engineer job . We provide job resources for Network Engineer positions throughout the industry. network-engineer.jobs.net also provides Network Engineer jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Network Engineer by either city or state.
network-engineer.jobs.net is a network engineer job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Network Engineer jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your network engineer job search on network-engineer.jobs.net today.
Network Engineer Job Description
LOCATION: BEDFORD, MA
FEDERAL END CLIENT (USAF) REQUIRES US CITIZENSHIP
DURATION: ONGOING, TEMP TO PERM
RESUME TO CRISS BRIENT AT [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Work as the engineer/advisor to address issues, designs and architectures for the modernization effort.
- Model network architectural changes, evaluate network changes.
- Draft engineering technical documents.
- 7+ years experience in network administration or engineering.
- Must be Security+ certified.
- Must be able to use/configure/troubleshoot/operate Cisco, Juniper, Brocade and HP network devices.
- Knowledge of the OSI model to include all 7 layers, and protocols.
- Able to use modern network troubleshooting tools.
- Able to model complex networks and perform network analysis.
- Must be able compare contractor network designs with Government requirements and determine non-compliance issues and obtain rationale from the contractors.
- Must understand Firewalls (both classic and next generation).
- Understand and be able to implement 802.1x solutions.
- Network Engineer to provide infrastructure support for the Command, Control, Communication, Intelligence and Networks (C3I&N) Directorate at Hanscom AFB.
- Support deployment and sustainment of network boundary equipment and provide systems engineering support.
- Troubleshoot network issues, provide subject matter expertise on TCP/IP routing and subnetting of local and wide area networks, MPLS, IPsec, VPNs.
- Perform functional analysis, detailed network trade studies, requirements specification and allocation and interface definition studies to translate operational requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Work with system integrators on Use Case development and execution, PIRs and CIRs, and contractor technical product reviews.
- Ensure that all system functional requirements are successfully acquired, validated, and tested.
- Thorough knowledge of routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Able to assess infrastructure, identify areas for improvement, and recommend solutions.
- Able to provide technical guidance and direction to system administrators and help desk technicians.
- Knowledge of relevant server-side tools and technologies.
- Experience with network monitoring and management using an automated solution.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining servers and desktops in an enterprise organization.
- Extensive experience with security as it pertains to network architecture, desktops, laptops, servers, firewalls, routers, and intrusion detection systems (IDS).
Bedford Network Engineer Job