Network Engineer Job in Cypress, California : CA
Looking for Network Engineer Jobs? See currently available Network Engineer job openings on network-engineer.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
network-engineer.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any network engineer job . We provide job resources for Network Engineer positions throughout the industry. network-engineer.jobs.net also provides Network Engineer jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Network Engineer by either city or state.
network-engineer.jobs.net is a network engineer job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Network Engineer jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your network engineer job search on network-engineer.jobs.net today.
Senior It Support Analyst
Senior It Support Analyst Job Description
We are seeking a Senior IT Support Analyst for an exciting opportunity in Cypress to work within a collaborative environment, APPLY TODAY!
The Senior IT Support Analyst provides not only excellent customer service to all end users by providing various services but will also be apart of the resolving any ERP application issues with the new users. This can be anything from providing solutions to any number of ERP issues as well as helping creat/assist new training methodology within the new department. You may be asked to Train newly assigned staff and act as a back-up to the Field OPS team as needed.
Cypress Network Engineer Job
Senior It Support Analyst Job Requirements
- Work with Senior ERP/Application techs to go through submitted tickets and divide up for best % of completion.
- Work with clients/employees to help with any basic to advanced issues they run into with the new ERP application that is installed.
- Will be required to document ALL tickets and how the resolved the issue
- Minimum of 3-5 years supporting ERP applications (phone/desk-side)
- Strong working knowledge of the Windows OS and Desktop productivity tools such as MS Office
- Great personality and communication (Will be required to document ALL issues).
- 3-5 Years of experience MINIMUM with ERP OR Application Support (MS Dynamics is a HUGE PLUS).
- Experience with basic Windows & MS Office issues - Exchange/outlook/ other basic issues
- Strong communication - verbal and written