Network Engineer Job in Santa Fe Springs, California : CA
Looking for Network Engineer Jobs? See currently available Network Engineer job openings on network-engineer.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
network-engineer.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any network engineer job . We provide job resources for Network Engineer positions throughout the industry. network-engineer.jobs.net also provides Network Engineer jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Network Engineer by either city or state.
network-engineer.jobs.net is a network engineer job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Network Engineer jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your network engineer job search on network-engineer.jobs.net today.
Network Engineer Job Description
We are seeking a Network Engineer to provide operational support for advanced services network.
Responsibilities includes but is not limited to the following functions:
- Problem troubleshooting and resolution, including interaction with site contacts, carriers, vendors, and company's senior level engineering group
- Proactively monitoring the networks to detect and resolve problems and ensure uninterrupted operations of the networks
- Planning, evaluating and executing network maintenance activities
- Participation in updating and revising policies, procedures, technical reports, documentation, and internal training material
Santa Fe Springs Network Engineer Job
Network Engineer Job Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years in a network operations environment in support of customer networks
- MInimum 2 years in a technical support role interacting with contacts via phone and ticketing system
- Hands-on experience with Cisco router
- Administering and configuring Cisco routers/switches, which includes implementing firmware changes, OS releases and other software upgrades
- Troubleshooting router/network performance problems
- Troubleshooting circuit problems T1 to OC192
- Preparing announcements for maintenance activities or network outages
- Communicating effectively via phone and e-mail with network contacts and vendors
- Willingness to work any shift (including weekends), as assigned, and to rotate shifts and schedules as assigned
- Experience with optical transmission systems such as WDM
- Experience in a university/research environment
- Cisco CCNP certification
The company provides a world-class network essential for innovation, collaboration, and economic growth.
They have a Great work environment and benefits. They have a very collaborative team and very stable.
If qualified and interested, please reply on-line and we will review your experience and will contact those matching the requirements.
Thank you for your consideration!